Quinn teaches undergraduate and graduate classes on sociological theory, the sociology of culture, and various topics in economic sociology.
Syllabi for undergraduate courses:
- Introduction to Sociological Theory
- Power and Inequality in Markets: An Introduction to Economic Sociology
- Extreme Markets
- Economic Crisis in Social Context
Syllabi for graduate courses:
- Introduction to Economic Sociology
- Seminar in Sociological Theory
- Cultural Sociology
- Sociology of Exchange
- Doing Qualitative Research
- A co-edited Writing Guide for Sociology.
Quinn’s teaching has been recognized with awards from the sociology departments of the University of Washington and the University of California, Berkeley.